Map Layers in Taranis Web App
- Select which field from your list on the right that you would like to analyze
- Select <<Map Layers>> from the list on the left
- Select which map layer you would like to view on your field
- Choose which subcategory you would like to analyze
For Satellite layers:
- Select Satellite
- Select your desired layer
- Adjust the date range for the desired time frame
- Fields will highlight on the right that meet the parameters set
- Select your field from the list on the right
- Select <<Map Layers>> on the left
Select <<Add Layer>> and which layer you would like to view
Select which date of a layer you would like to analyze
Select <<Remote Scouting>> to view an insight with a Map Layer at the same time to find correlations for in-field decision making
Select the little book to have a side by side view of different layers at the same time
Using NDVI Layers in Taranis Web App
Taranis SmartScout™ satellite layers can help you detect threats and overall crop health risk to drive in-season and long term fertility plans. Learn how: Standard NDVI Is the normal NDVI (Most used one). The range is always the same 0-1. Main uses: ...
Logging into the Taranis Web App
To login to your Taranis Web App account, follow these steps: Receive an email invitation from your Taranis Customer Success Representative Visit << www.dashboard.taranis.ag >> Use the log in credentials given to you in the email invitation Reset ...
Whole Farm Map View on the Taranis Web App
Use this feature to help see what is going on in every acre without having boots on the ground in every acre. Here’s how: Select <<Insights>> and the insight you would like to view further. Select your crop on the right had side Choose your date ...
Zone Creation on the Taranis Web App
Taranis Zones tab is where you can go to create management zones and prescriptions based off of the information gathered from specific insights. There are two ways to navigate zone creation: First, through the specific insight on a field. ...
Remote Scouting in Taranis Web App
The remote scouting tool enables you to overlay Smartscout images with satellite imagery as well as view all insights together in the field from the same flight date. (i.e view weed, disease, and nutrient deficiency densities at the same time) Here ...